Breakfast Club Booking
Breakfast club will be opening from Monday 7th September and will run Monday – Friday 8-9am. It is open to children in all classes.
It will take place in the School House and you must use this entrance for dropping children off.
Following Government guidance there will be some changes to how the Breakfast club operates and this includes:
- Limited spaces available – 10 children per day.
- Bookings must be made a week in advance.
- All payments must be made online and in advance of your sessions.
- A member of the breakfast club team will meet you at the door, there will be no access for parents for the time being.
- Bookings must be made online and bookings will open Monday – Wednesday for the following week. www.chrishatton.camden.sch.uk/Parents/Parent-Online-Forms/
- Session for the week commencing Monday 7th September will open on Monday 31st August – Wednesday 2nd September.
- Please await a confirmation email for your days and charges. Once payment is made online your booking will be secured www.scopay.com
- Places will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please only book the sessions you require, as refunds will not be issued for non-attendance. Refunds will only be processed if sessions are cancelled by the school.
- £3 per session and £1 for FSM families – payments must be made online in advance of sessions.
Free School Meals:
- Families eligible for Free School Meals (FSM) via the Camden Benefits Service will be eligible for the discounted price, as they are in receipt of certain benefits.
- Universal Free School Meals (UIFSM) for Reception – Year 2 is a different scheme and this does not automatically allow you to take advantage of the school FSM discounts, this is a Government scheme to provide a school lunch only.