Our Equalities objectives for 2023 - 2025 are set out below.
Please see our Equality Plan for more details.
1. Reduce the gap in reading attainment at KS1 between disadvantaged pupils and other pupils
2. Reduce the gap in maths attainment at KS1 between disadvantaged pupils and other pupils
3. Ensure all staff understand how to spot and identify "deficit thinking" to reduce inequity in education.
4. Ensure good progress for pupils with SEND from reception to KS1 and from KS1 to KS2 by maintaining high quality provision in SEND.
5. Ensure our curriculum engages the pupils by reflecting the community and challenges stereotypes
6. Take account of pupil experiences of inequity through pupil surveys and adjust our practice accordingly
7. Ensure our governing body is reflective of the community we serve
Our access plan sets out how we ensure access to the curriculum for disabled pupils.